Some interesting legal reads for the week of April 21, 2014:
- Steven Davidoff on poison pills and activist hedge funds.
- Keith Higgins, the Director of the SEC’s Division of Corporation Finance, with some thoughts on the recent regulatory changes for angel investing.
- MoFo’s JumpStarter on the SEC’s new C&DIs on intrastate crowdfunding.
- Good advice from Carolyn Elefant on how law firms should go about setting fixed fees.
- A nice obit in the Wall Street Journal for Leonard Rosen, one of the founders of Wachtell Lipton, whose son Adam is a neighbor and friend. I met Leonard a couple of times, once on a beach in Florida, where he spent about 20 minutes playing catch with my son. Great guy and great lawyer, who will be missed.